Wednesday 3 August 2011

Day Four Hundred & Fifty Five - Boats & Skulls

Shoes: Lilac skull 'Lady Dragon' slingback Vivienne Westwood & Melissa

Some quick snaps from today. Went shopping, first time in months but I was really needing something for my new little nephew. Baby boys clothes suck, seriously! I spent the entire time oohing and aahing over the most beautiful clothes for Saoirse and Meadow, my friends little girls. It's just so much easier to buy for girls, the clothes have personality whereas it's a case of deciding which width of stripe you'd like for boys! My feet were killing me in these shoes after a few hours. I'm not sure why as I was sitting down the entire time, but my toes felt seriously crushed when they're usually alright.

Wearing: Cream boat print sun-dress, black leggings and cardi Primark, long pearls, treasure chest ring Miss Selfridge, giraffe ring Dorothy Perkins and daisy ring Primark.
Fit: True to size, adjustable slingback and 4 1/4" heel.
Comfort: Crushed my toes today, don't usually!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.