Thursday 4 August 2011

Day Four Hundred & Fifty Six - Wanted: Dead Or Alive

Shoes: Multi coloured ankle boots 'Ettore' Red Or Dead

I have another load of shoes up for sale on eBay this weekend. I think it was around 14 pairs I sold last time and I was so excited to have cleared some room until last weekend when I hauled out a dozen more pairs to sell this time round! I may be completely bonkers as I decided to start my brand new Kandee Space Sherbet and L.A.M.B. Faith booties at 99p and now I'm crapping it that I'll make a massive loss, argh! Anyway, I sold these ankle boots last time and was extremely gutted that they had to go. They were just too tight on me and I could only get the zip halfway up. I'm still searching everywhere for them but this colour are sold out in all sizes. The shape is beautiful, I love the chunky 70's feel and the colours are fantastic...please let me have them shoe-Gods!

Wearing: No outfit post.
Fit: Narrow fit, full length zip, platform 1 6/8" and heel 5 5/8"
Comfort: As they have a chunky heel and large platform/solid base, they seemed like they would be ok to walk in.

2 comments :

  1. The black and gold version of these are in the Schuh sale for £59.99 in a 5, 6 & 7!! I do prefer the blue ones though, they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! So cutee!

    You now have a new subscriber, darling!~ So many nice shoes you have!! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.