Friday 26 August 2011

Day Four Hundred & Sixty Nine - Green Fingers

Shoes: Blue floral 'My Mums Garden' courts Office

Another pair of shoes from my 'buyers remorse haul'! Very pretty floral courts, but weighing on my mind of 'do I really need them?' Someone has already put a bid in on these, so if you want them, you better go for them on Sunday on eBay. I just thought I'd publish this post while I have the chance as it may get too busy this weekend. I also have a pair of Vivienne Westwood & Melissa wedges and another Office pair to show you that I'm selling.

Wearing: No outfit post.
Fit: True to size, 5" heel and small platform.
Comfort: Wouldn't think there would be any problems with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.