Wednesday 17 August 2011

Day Four Hundred & Sixty Two - Animal Fever

Shoes: Pewter sandals Miu Miu

Busy day today, returning stuff to Primark (yet came home with the same bag filled with swapsies!). Decided to be brave and 'walk it' seeing as my Mum still can't handle the wheelchair with her bad arm. I managed but I'm sore and I've come to the conclusion that all shoes hurt my feet when I have to do more than my usual 2 minute walk! It didn't help that it was pretty warm and my feet swelled in the heat. I live in leggings as you know, but got my pins out today, as the length of this dress works better with bare legs or tights. I love this dress and wish it would come out in loads of colours and maybe even with sleeves for winter (there are so many replica dresses like this in 'skinny' shops, but I haven't found any that would fit me). Final notes; I apologize for the bad nail polish (fingers and toes), I just can't be arsed doing it just now (oops) and I have no idea why I'm making an odd face in that photo, oh and the mirror image was taken in the shoe dept. in Topshop-I got bored and thought it looked cool (like my butterfly covered walking stick?). The ring photos were when we stopped for a mug of tea and rocky-road in Starbucks! Sorry no pics of that!

Wearing: Ok, let me get all the details here right. Coral lace dress George at Asda, black bow cardi New Look, snake bangle, sunglasses, belt (taken from a dress) all Primark, parakeet and frog rings Miss Selfridge, swallow clutch bag River Island, horse pendant Claire's.
Fit: True to size, tie front, 4 1/2" heel.
Comfort: Generally pretty comfortable and easy for me to walk in although after a few hours they start to rub.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.