Friday 23 September 2011

Day 490 - Irregular Choice Special #17

Shoes: Wine 'Whitney' Irregular Choice

Wow, what a productive day! I've actually achieved more in one day than I have all week. I've managed to make two videos and am in the process of uploading them to my YouTube channel now. One being a tutorial on headscarves/turbans and the other a Primark haul. I also managed to try on most of my clothes from said haul....hmmm, think a few will be going back. Both videos were made pretty quickly and in one shot, so they were easy enough to cut up and take out the unnecessary bits. I really enjoy video making actually, I'm not so keen on being in front of the camera though. Actually that's an understatement, I pretty much hated the turban one, but there you go. The weather has definitely changed this week, much more autumnal or 'bloody freezing' as I said yesterday on my jammie day! This outfit works perfectly for this weather though and these shoes are possibly the comfiest IC's ever-or have I already said that about another pair recently? Haha.

Wearing: Navy floral dress New Look, silk stockings Prada, boat cardigan Peacocks.
Fit: True to size, 5" heel and double platform.
Comfort: Very comfortable and no issues.

3 comments :

  1. Love the tights, love the shoes, love the hair (really nice so short, and nicely coloured again :)) and love the lipstick! Looking good girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo excited about the tutorial on youtube YAY! The blue makes your skin look like china. Love the shoes and the tights too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marlein-thank you as always : )

    Pinktutu-thank you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.