Friday 30 September 2011

Day 495 - Irregular Choice Special #22

Shoes: Blue floral 'Lucite Lovely' Irregular Choice at Schuh

Last day of the month, but I'm going to keep the IC Month going another week, until we've seen 30 pairs of shoes. Another gorgeous pair I ordered last weekend arrived today (think IC Month has only encouraged more IC purchases). I'm going to put together a little video of them for you...let's just say they deserve a video rather than photos, hmmm! I ended up popping (made a spelling error and wrote 'pooping' there) through to Dundee in the afternoon yesterday to return some of my Primark purchases and a pair of River Island shoes-thankfully these shoes didn't hurt my feet seeing as it was their first outing.

Wearing: Floral wrap dress (see the amazing pocket detail?) Jasmine Guinness at Very worn with scarf (in same fabric) around waist taken from another dress, black leggings and vest Primark, skull pearls Miss Selfridge which I changed into after deciding the ones I was wearing (fyi Primark) didn't look right, wolf ring and flying unicorn ring also Miss S, heart shaped pony ring gift, bag Irregular Choice (double IC whammy)
Fit: True to size, just under 4" heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

3 comments :

  1. I love the little bow on these it's so pretty. You really do have the cutest rings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's so lovely and such a contrast in the perspex to the soft florals. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.