Saturday 10 September 2011

Day 481 - Irregular Choice Special #8

Shoes: Pink metallic 'Cheeky Charm' ankle boots Irregular Choice

Yesterday morning was pretty bleugh weather-wise, so I wasn't sure I was going to get out at all. It cleared by the afternoon though, but I thought it gave me an excuse to wear some little boots. I love these and they jangle with every step, a little noisy but seriously cute! They are nowhere near as loud or annoying as wearing all the charms that come with the Making Moves shoes though! I've added pics of all the little charms that feature, there's food, pencils, bows and even a baby doll!

Wearing: Black floral dress Dorothy Perkins, black waterfall cardi and black leggings Primark.
Fit: If anything they run a little large, inside zip, 3 3/4" perspex heel.
Comfort: They do feature the 'flat toe' that many IC's have which can crush the top of your toe after a while, oddly they are very roomy though and comfortable.

1 comment :

  1. BEAUTIFUL =]

    I would happily jingle jangle in them around town =]

    Lee x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.