Wednesday 7 September 2011

Day 479 - Irregular Choice Special #6

Shoes: Blue floral 'Itsy Bitsy Betsy' Irregular Choice

Spent most of the day trying to get JLS tickets for my little sister (without much success-she's super fussy and needs to be in the first few rows in the centre!), so I rushed out in the afternoon without makeup, wearing my comfy and *ahem* very creased maxi dress! As has been the theme so far with my IC shoes, I wouldn't usually wear this type of shoe with this dress. Colour and print wise, they worked very well together though, so I just went with it. You may recall seeing these shoes in green floral before, they were a little small so I sold them and bought the blue version instead!

Wearing: Floral maxi dress ASOS Curve, black bow cardi New Look and grey ribbon belt River Island.
Fit: I sized up on these and they're a much better fit. They can be quite tight across the foot so watch out for that. Adjustable buckle on slingback and 4 1/4" heel with small platform.
Comfort: Didn't have any issues with these today, maybe they would get tighter across the foot by the end of the day.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.