Friday 16 September 2011

Irregular Choice Special: Your IC's Week 2

It's that time of the week again when we get to see which Irregular Choice shoes you've been wearing recently. You were quite a shy lot this week, so I want to see lots of emails from you over the weekend for the next weeks feature...go on! Just click the banner above to find out what you have to do. Simples.

First up we have Kezzie who's been wearing her lovely (and first pair of IC's), the Mini Magic Woof with kitten heel. I think they look gorgeous with her Pearl Lowe dress too, don't you think?
Next up is Char of T*rexes and Tiaras in the super pretty 'Dance The Night Away'. I always much preferred the navy or pink pairs to my cream ones, but I loved the style so much that I just bought whichever colour I could get my hands on!
Lee from The Yellow Boots wore her pink bunny Abigail's Party (or Iced Gem or whatever IC have changed them to) and had random girls taking photos of her feet-I know how you feel, they certainly create drama those AP's!
Lee also wore her lovely checked Can Can shoes, I like the colours in these.
Last but not least, Veronika of MsVeve is back, making me drool over her Lady Passion wedges. It's funny how you can resist a shoe until you see it on someone and suddenly you really want it!
She also wore her polka dot sandals and Flick Flacks. Lovely.
You girls all rock! Thank you for sharing your pics. I was rather naughty today and purchased two more pairs of IC's to help me along on my challenge...not that I needed any help ; )

3 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.