Sunday 9 October 2011

Day 503 - Irregular Choice Special #30

Shoes: Green floral 'Bonnie Bonnett' Irregular Choice

No sooner did I say I was content with using my camera phone for now, then I go and take these awful photos and realise I need a decent camera! I was just out of the shower and am sooo tired today and when I'm tired my hands shake, so that's my excuse ; / Well it's the last day of Irregular Choice Month, awww. I've really enjoyed it, I feel it's re-energised the blog and my enthusiasm for it. I've also loved getting to see your shoes too-I'm considering how I could work it into a permanent feature if you'd find that interesting? A massive thank you to everyone who participated.

Wearing: Flower-pot dress Dorothy Perkins, black leggings Primark.
Fit: True to size, almost 4" clear heel.
Comfort: I didn't actually go anywhere so couldn't comment yet!

4 comments :

  1. Love those shoes - I have a pair myself and wore them for the first time this week. Got loads of comments. Love your dress too, as usual you look fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh that dress is so pretty. Irregular Choice makes some pretty nifty shoes. Even the ones I kinda don't like look like art

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I absolutely love the flower pot dress and wondering if you remember exactly where you found it? I also have a dress from forever 21 that matches your shoes EXACTLY lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roxanne, the flowerpot dress is from Dorothy Perkins, from summer last year, so ebay would possibly be your best bet finding it now x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.