Tuesday 18 October 2011

Day 509 - Get Your Fur On

Shoes: Brown and black fur boots Miss Selfridge

Hello, yes it's me, not some impostor with a fancy camera! You would think it though with some of these images taken with my (borrowed) sisters camera. How clear and crisp are they? I'm pretty amazed myself... and wow that flash loves my foundation (unlike my other camera), it's given me wonderful porcelain-white skin, haha! Anyway, a shout out about this dress, it arrived in super speedy time from Asda (got it y'day and ordered it at the weekend) and it's part of their Think Pink breast cancer campaign. There's a selection of limited edition dresses 'designed' by celebrities and this teal lace one is by Chloe Madeley (Richard and Judy's daughter for UK peeps!). I was hoping it was similar to my coral summer lace dress also from Asda (which by the way I'd like in every colour either with sleeves like this or without). £2 from the sale of each dress goes to charity and so that's my reason for mentioning it. These shoes were a life-saver for my cold tootsies today, at least the sun was shining but it was fareeezing. One of those weird scarves, gloves and sunglasses days! Seeing as I was just popping out quickly, I made do with a cardi and coat over this.

Wearing: Turquoise lace dress George at Asda, black leggings and leopard belt Primark.
Fit: True to size, adjustable buckles/straps, 4 1/4" heel and 1 1/2" platform.
Comfort: No issues with these.

1 comment :

  1. Ooooh! I'm jealous for those booties!! Perfect pair for the incoming cool weather! Lucky~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.