Saturday 22 October 2011

Day 513 - Unpretty

Shoes: Metallic 'Sanai' peep toes Faith

I'm not feeling very prettiful today! I really wanted and needed a lie-in, but there was a loud thud (still don't know what that was) just after 7am, my sister got a couple of texts which I heard beeping through the wall and two people came to the door. Seriously, what's a girl to do to get some beauty sleep? So then I woke up in a mood, have wasted 2 hours of my life watching The 'crap' Factor on TV tonight (it was really rubbish), my hair needs washed and this dress was making me look stumpy. Phew, that's all! Oh no, actually a pair of shoes I've been waiting for all week arrived and they don't fit, boo : ( Hopefully get a good sleep tonight and be back on my game tomorrow. Hope you're all having a good weekend. The metallic straps on these shoes (and the platform and heel) look an olive green shade in one light then deep burgundy in another, pretty cool.

Wearing: Mink floral dress Dorothy Perkins, cami worn underneath, leggings and swallow print scarf all Primark.
Fit: True to size, zip opening, 4 3/4" heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

1 comment :

  1. I love the way the pink and orange in your scarf look against your hair! Thats really a cute dress too
    Karlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.