Tuesday 25 October 2011

Day 514 - Twice As Wild

Shoes: Leopard 'Wild Thing' boots Irregular Choice

I'm running a little behind, so this is yesterdays outfit. I popped through to Primark for a wee nosey, if you've been on Pink Haired Princess or my YouTube channel, you'll have seen the haul video yesterday. I almost missed the bus in the morning because I couldn't decide which shoes (or jewellery) to wear...I wanted something warm and comfortable and honestly every day I just stand in front of my wardrobe and think 'I have no shoes/dress to wear' it's ridiculous because I have tonnes! Maybe it's a case of too many. I just don't feel ready for winter though and I'm getting really worried that I'm wearing super wintery footwear now and what will I wear when it's proper cold? It could be an excuse to invest in some more boots, although I have no room for any more so probably not! I maybe need to get back into selling on eBay for some cash, although it's been giving me a headache lately hence my avoidance of it. The other shots of the boots were taken on the bus as you can see, hence the not so in focus-ness of it all. the close-ups of my face are the before and after. I was rather dishevelled when I got home because it was like a hurricane outside, my street always seems to get the wind worse too, so I was standing on the doorstep having a complete Marilyn moment with my coat blowing up around my neck!

Wearing: Black jersey dress with gold buttons, large owl pendant, black coat, leggings, hair bow, owl and panther rings all Primark, bunny and frog rings Miss Selfridge.
Fit: Quite roomy (surprising given that these are marked a US7 and IC!), full length back zip and 4" heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.