Monday 5 December 2011

Day 536 - Going Out

Shoes: Paint splatter platform courts Primark

No outfit today-it's been a long time since I just showed you the shoes isn't it? Well, I had loads to do today, so haven't been out and I actually sold these shoes at the weekend, but hadn't yet photographed them for the blog, so did so. They are cute enough, but I needed the space and money more than another pair of courts that I'd probably only wear once or twice. I'm trying to be ruthless and only keep those that I really love to bits, I do have some moments of weakness though. I can't wait until next year where I'm hopefully going to have a proper storage solution for all my shoes. It should be easier to access them and see the whole lot, rather than the digging around I do most days and yes I do struggle at times to remember ALL of the pairs I own!

Wearing: Suede leggings Primark.
Fit: True to size, 5 1/2" heel, 1" platform.
Comfort: Don't foresee any issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.