Tuesday 20 December 2011

Day 546 - Puppy Love

Shoes: Brown fur 'The Beast' Irregular Choice

Hello, sorry for the non-post yesterday, I was in Edinburgh all day Monday and this outfit is from Sunday.  I decided the weather was cold enough to pull out the 'big guns'!  I wasn't entirely happy with my outfit-I never seem to feel comfortable in leggings unless they're black (odd I know).  The good news is I ordered a navy coat online last night-gorgeous but quite expensive.  Hopefully it'll fit and I won't need to wear my blue clothes with a black coat as I've been forced to do recently.  I hadn't expected it to be such a difficult task-I thought  I had nothing better to do than go to the first shop and find one.  It's always the way when you have something in mind though.  Yesterday the shopping wasn't that great-it was too busy and many shops in Edinburgh are too difficult for me to get into.  I did stroke some Louboutin shoes and bags (to die for), was excited to see a pair of Jeffrey Campbell  'Lita' in a real shop (rather rare in the UK), pondered about purchasing yet another pair of Vivienne Westwood/Melissa Lady Dragons in the sale and bought a beautiful pair of ridiculously high heels from Kurt Geiger which I would never have purchased online, but in reality they were just too damn gorgeous.

Wearing: Blue scottie dog print dress H By Henry Holland (Debenhams), swallow cardigan Dorothy Perkins, fur hat and leggings both Primark.
Fit: True to size, a little big in the heel (although not as much as the Long Lashes boots-they are also not as heavy as the LL).  Heel 4 3/4" and platform 1 3/4".
Comfort: They could maybe rub a little in places although I was wearing them barefoot.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.