Saturday 24 December 2011

Day 550 - Nearly There

Shoes: Floral 'Evade' River Island

Hello, hope you're all organised for Christmas.  I got the rest of my pressies wrapped today and I've already been to the Christingle at our church, just the midnight carol service to go!  This is my outfit from yesterday.  I kinda forgot I had these shoes but the floral pattern is almost winter like flowers, so they worked well with tights even if they are a spring/summer shoe.  I got three gorgeous new pairs of shoes today from Topshop, one of which I've already worn today (yes, they were that gorgeous), can't wait to show you them.

Wearing: Dog print dress H by Henry Holland (Debenhams), black fleece lined tights Primark.
Fit: True to size, almost 6" heel and 1 1/4" platform.
Comfort: They are very high, so not the most steady and easy to walk in but no issues with comfort.

2 comments :

  1. wow they look great, what colour are you wearing on your lips btw? it looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. On my lips is Dark Deed lipstick and Tunnel of Love Superglass both by MAC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.