Tuesday 3 January 2012

Day 554 - Roadkill

Shoes: Brown fur 'The Beast' Irregular Choice

Yesterday was my first venture outdoors since Christmas.  It was freeeeezing!  You'll possibly recall me going on about needing a new winter coat and this one is so beautiful, even if it did cost 3x as much as I wanted to pay for one.  It's really good quality though, slightly too big which is a pity but they didn't have a smaller size.  It has a huge fluffy fur collar and cuffs, then I wore these boots and my wee fur hat too, maybe overkill or roadkill (it's all fake I assure you), but it was necessary on such a cold day.  I've lost my little corner for taking shoe photos, so had to do an 'up in the air' shot (how tragic is it, that I have zero space for taking pics in my room?), I also kinda forgot that I didn't take outfit shots until I had my coat on and for some reason I can't quite recreate the close-up, full length mirror shot I managed the other day.

Wearing: Navy spot dress with peter pan collar, swallow cardigan both Dorothy Perkins, navy leggings and fur hat Primark, fur trim coat M&Co Boutique.
Fit:  True to size, a little big in the heel (not as much as Long(er) Lashes etc though).  Slip on, adjustable buckle on strap. Heel 4 3/4" and platform 1 3/4".
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.