Thursday 5 January 2012

Day 556 - All Fur'd Up

Shoes: Brown suede and fur ankle boots 'Pier' L.A.M.B.

I'm still running a day behind and boy did I wear cool boots today, not that these aren't.  My LAMB booties make their TSGD debut (as also owned by Nicki Minaj) and I was really surprised by how comfortable and easy they were to walk in, because the heel is very slender.  Every time I wear this dress, I don't quite know what to do with the middle section.  It's supposed to be ruched, but I'm not sure how it supposed to look, as the rest of the dress is already quite big on me and this just emphasises that even more, there's absolute oodles of room in the waist.  A wide belt creates strange bulges underneath but a slim one isn't much better as you can see.  Then I couldn't decide how to wear my hat...with a little bit of hair sticking out or all tucked in?  Given that it was mega windy (again), the only option was "all in" (although I think I prefer the hair one), to minimise the chances of it blowing right off my head, but I've shown it both ways and all cosied up with my coat on!

Wearing: Print dress ASOS, mustard tights and fur hat Primark, tan belt taken from another dress, fur trim coat Boutique at M&Co.
Fit: 5 3/8" heel and 1 1/2" platform, lace-up, true to size (these are a US7.5)
Comfort:  Surprisingly these were very easy to walk in and there were no issues of discomfort.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.