Tuesday 17 January 2012

Day 564 - Sparkle Time

Shoes: Pink and black snakeskin, jewelled heel peep toes Miu Miu

Here's my outfit from Sunday.  It was my older sisters birthday, so we went to a local, swanky hotel for some afternoon tea.  I wore this dress which I haven't looked at in ages-I forgot I still had it and didn't think it would still fit me.  There's so much fabric in the skirt, it's lovely.  My hair was bugging the hell out of me and in general I was having a 'fat day'.  Why is it your hair looks good when it doesn't count and when it matters it's a mess? Or is that just me?  Anyway, it was a lovely relaxing afternoon and I popped off to the toilets for some sneaky pics for the blog-because I hadn't managed to take many before I left. I'm wearing a lot of gifted items...you may notice I changed from the pearls I had on at home, to this statement necklace (decided against going goldy and went for silver jewellery instead)-anyway the necklace was a gift from Mum & Dad for my birthday last year I think, bought on their holidays.  

Wearing: Black frill dress Little Mistress, high-shine leggings, wolf ring and unicorn ring Miss Selfridge, bow cardigan New Look, blue stone ring my Granny's, bee ring Primark, other ring, necklace, black rose hair clip and belt all gifts, polka dot and gingham hair bows Yama Yama Pretty Mama.
Fit:  Narrow in the toe, true in length.  Just under 4 1/2" heel.
Comfort: Can crush your toes after a while because the shoes are narrow, easy to walk in.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.