Monday 23 January 2012

Day 566 - If I Lay Here

Shoes: Brown fur 'The Beast' Irregular Choice

Outfit from...Thursday.  It must have been cold or at least I thought it was the way I'm dressed!  This is a new dress I got in the sales (very pretty colours) and some leg-warmers I got for Christmas which I thought would work well tucked inside my boots.  My hair was a complete mess, but I knew I was wearing a hat, so wasn't too bothered.  I hope you've all had a nice weekend...I've been busy with eBay, trying to reduce my shoe collection (it's hard!).

Wearing: Green floral dress H by Henry Holland (Debenhams), grey suede leggings Primark, hat River Island, fur trim coat M&Co Boutique, pom-pom legwarmers gift.
Fit: True to size, a little big in the heel (not as much as Long(er) Lashes etc though). Slip on, adjustable buckle on straps. Heel 4 3/4" and platform 1 3/4".
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.