Saturday 28 January 2012

Day 572 - I'm In Tune With How You Feel

Shoes: Black 'Toad In the Hole' Irregular Choice

Same boots as I wore a couple of days ago, I know-lame blogger, but it proves how much I love them! I did lace them up slightly differently this time.  And yes that hat is super-glued to my head!!  It was genuinely freezing on Friday and Mum wanted me to go with her to this charity soup lunch thing and we had a little frost and in places, ice-so I wasn't sure if it was going to be slippy out, so these were my sensible choice.  It was actually fine, but I definitely needed the boots for warmth.  This was my first time wearing them with tights, remember I was worried about transfer from the fur to leggings or tights?  They weren't too bad actually, although I only wore the boots for a couple of hours.  I still can't get over the contrast of last winter compared to this year, it's incredible!  The pavement gritter came along today and we only ever see that with deep snow...there's rain on the pavements just now, that's it!  I reckon the council have too much grit and are trying to get rid of it and to think they got slammed for running out of it last year-they can never win, can they?

Wearing: Cream collar dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, black tights and hat Primark.
Fit: True to size, inside zip, so no need to undo all the laces. Heel 4 3/4" and platform 1 3/4".
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.