Thursday 2 February 2012

Day 575 - This Town Is Colder Now

Shoes: Leopard 'Wild Thing' Irregular Choice

Hello! Here's my outfit from yesterday.  It's turned much colder this week, the start of winter in February perhaps, lol!  I'm not complaining anyway, it's been great to get out and not have to worry about snow and ice, at least you can protect yourself against the cold by wrapping up.  My fleece lined tights have definitely been my best winter purchase, they are marvellous at keeping out the cold; when normally I'd have toes resembling a block of ice.  Anyway, I didn't have much of a chance to take photos before I left y'day and by the time I got back it was too dark, so there's not many pics.

Wearing: Lace collar dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, pegasus brooch on hat Miss Selfridge, cardigan, fleece tights and fur hat all Primark.
Fit: True to size, full length back zip and 4" heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.