Saturday 4 February 2012

Day 576 - Even Angels Have Their Wicked Schemes

Shoes: Black 'Demetrius' PPQ/Office

I've been busy photographing more things to sell on eBay this weekend, in the hope they had a free listing weekend.  I'm always rushing around at the last minute, so I thought I'd be organised this time.  Turns out there is no free listing this weekend, sods law! Never mind, I'll be organised for next time.  Last night we lost internet connection, for the entire night and I had loads to do, hence the late post.  It's back today though, thankfully.  This outfit is from Thursday and I always feel these boots don't photograph particularly well.  I wouldn't be rushing out to buy them after looking at these pics, yet whenever I wear them, I fall in love with them.  They're comfortable, the leather is really soft and they just 'feel' good on.

Wearing: Floral dress H by Henry Holland, hat, cardigan and leggings all Primark, glasses Claire's.
Fit: True to size, elasticated sections, adjustable buckles and inside zip. 5" demi wedge heel and 1 3/4" platform.
Comfort: No issues with these, although they do take a long time to get on and off with all the buckles etc!

6 comments :

  1. Thought I'd let you know someone is using your pics in eBay the green miaow boots the ones there selling are size 4 I had searched irregular choice cats and there they were. Just though you'd want to know x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel-I've emailed them. It really pisses me off, especially when they are selling a different size or colour and STILL steal my images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know and not great for the ppl buying them I want to see a pic of what I'm buying not a pic stole from another website. Everyone has at least a phone with a camera do its not hard to take pics of the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love theses boots! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.