Thursday 9 February 2012

Day 580 - I'm Bulletproof, Nothing To Lose

Shoes: Grey brocade thigh high 'Teena' boots River Island

I decided I wouldn't venture out today because it was pouring with rain and looked to stay that way and I'd rather not get wet unless I really have to. Yep I'm one of those "I'm meeaaaltiinngg" people in the rain.  Well it's actually more that it's difficult to carry an umbrella and a walking stick, rather than a fear of getting wet.  Anyway I'm rambling, it didn't stay rainy-but I'm quite settled in my pj's now, so it gives me the opportunity to catch up on yesterdays post.  It was really cold yesterday, so I definitely needed thigh high coverage and fleece tights!

Wearing: Spotty dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, tights Primark, felt flower brooch DOLLYgirl.
Fit: True to size, elasticated section and full length zip. 5" heel and 1" platform.
Comfort: No issues...just don't ask me to bend or sit down!

1 comment :

  1. I usually wear thigh boots with a pair of shorts or short skirt but these boots with such a wonderful print look really sweet under your knee-length skirt. It looks like that they're part of some super cool tights and melt with boots. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.