Tuesday 14 February 2012

Day 583 - 'Cause Love Is A Strange And Funny Thing

Shoes: Leopard 'Wild Thing' Irregular Choice

Hello, Happy Valentines Day! My least favourite 'holiday', but I've been pretty chipper today and even wore red to mark the occasion. Only thing is, I am in complete and utter agony today after my stumble yesterday.  What a prat!  Honestly my entire body is aching, I have a bruised elbow and inner arm (?) and walking with my stick was nearly impossible today because I have no power in my right arm.  I feel so stupid about the whole thing, heehee! These were not the shoes I intended to wear today but I had a little incident with my other pair by way of 2 broken zips (fuming), so I spotted these and grabbed them instead. I wanted to make the fancy dress a little more suited for day-wear by dressing it down.

Wearing: Red lace dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, tights, cardi and hat Primark.
Fit: True to size, full length back zip and 4" heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.