Thursday 16 February 2012

Day 584 - When You Try Your Best, But You Don't Succeed

Shoes: Wine patent 'Active' Carvela at Kurt Geiger

I almost forgot I bought these shoes last year! I came across them when moving shoe boxes around.  I feel like they don't photograph quite as pretty as they look in real life.  Take my word for it, they are super shiny and metallic and have a really nice non-clumpy, elegant shaped toe.  And a mary-jane is always a winner right? The dress; I haven't worn since my Granny's funeral at the end of 2010.  It's the only time I've worn it and I don't know why I've never reached for it since-it doesn't upset me-I think it's maybe that's the only memory attached to it so far.  It's very smart, maybe too smart when you're like me and just sitting around the house all day, but it's really lovely and deserves to be worn.

Wearing: Black beaded dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, postcard/bird print scarf and tights Primark, sunglasses ASOS.
Fit:  A little snug, but stick to your usual size.  Heel 5 3/4", platform 1 1/2".  Adjustable buckle fastening.
Comfort: They are high, so probably not for everyone but I didn't have any specific issues with them.

1 comment :

  1. The dress looks quite proper for more wear. No pun intended.
    The shoes are darling, though. I can see the quality in them, that's for sure~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.