Sunday 19 February 2012

Day 587 - All That Surround You, Are Secrets And Lies

Shoes: Lilac suede stud 'Pingo' River Island

As I explained yesterday, this week I've been picking 'happy' items to wear and these lilac stud platforms always cheer me up.  They're fierce and cute at the same time.  Only downside is the suede reeks!  Every time you open the box you are overwhelmed by the smell.  I've tried spraying strong perfume on cards and popping them in the box, but to no avail.  At least you can't smell it when you're wearing them.  Anyway, I may have misjudged the weather situation-we have been getting it warm, but it was really chilly y'day and there was me in my wee spring outfit! My feet were fine, I was wearing sunglasses as it was really bright, but I wish I'd had gloves on because my hands were like ice.

Wearing: Green floral tea-dress Limited Edition at New Look, suede leggings and vest Primark.
Fit: A little bit small, 5 1/2" heel and 1 1/4" platform.
Comfort: Had no issues with these.

2 comments :

  1. We love your style and take on things...oh, and your shoe collection.

    Would you be interested in sharing your scribblings with us?

    We are relaunching our website this year and would love it if we could feature you somehow....

    Thanks and keep writing! Mike. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would love to be involved. You can email me at pinkhairedprincess@hotmail.co.uk

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.