Monday 27 February 2012

Day 593 - But I'm Closer To The Clouds Up Here

Shoes: 'Pat's Picnic' Irregular Choice

Sorry I didn't have time over the weekend to post anything.  This outfit is from Saturday.  I had a packed day; my nephews came out for a quick visit then Mum and I popped off to a local vintage fair, then rather sneakily treated ourselves to afternoon tea in a nice hotel in town!  There were lots of lovely things at the fair, but I didn't buy anything.  A pair of stunning glasses caught my eye, because they've been exactly what I've been searching for, for years.  They had 'real' lenses in them though and I couldn't see a thing through them. I wasn't sure if it would be possible to put plain lenses in and how much it would cost, so I left without them.  My shoes were grabbing a lot of attention that day, as was my hat.  I walked quite a distance in these shoes and it was my first time wearing them-other than my toes aching a bit, there were no issues.

Wearing: Animal crazy in my dog print H by Henry Holland dress, black tights and hat Primark, rocking horse necklace gift, carousel necklace Miss Selfridge or Accessorize (can't remember), pegasus brooch on hat Miss S.
Fit: Feel quite small, I took a size-up just to be sure. Heel just under 5 1/2" with a 2" platform.
Comfort: Easy to walk in.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.