Wednesday 29 February 2012

Day 597 - Born To Blossom

Shoes: Pink bunny 'Abigail's Party' Irregular Choice

Hello, just going to be quick because I'm struggling for time today.  Went shopping, didn't buy much, but did get a couple of nice things that I'll be blogging about soon.  Felt very spring-like in my outfit today, hadn't realised quite how much I'd managed to match everything (my hair, my nails, my jewellery, the dress, the shoes)! It wasn't intentional.

Wearing: Flower-pot dress Dorothy Perkins, hat, leggings, vest all Primark, beige lace socks, parrot ring, frog ring all Miss Selfridge, frog/flower ring Evans, parrot necklace gift, cardigan be Beau at Matalan.
Fit: A little snug in my usual size. Heel just over 4".
Comfort: No issues with these and easy to walk in.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.