Friday 2 March 2012

Day 599 - Glitter On The Wet Streets

Shoes: Pewter glitter 'Gosford' Topshop

The title lyrics for today are almost literal, with my sparkly mary-janes on the wet streets (sometimes you just need a glitter injection)! I felt like I needed another little challenge or theme for the blog and have considered several things and finally settled with a British theme. As much as I refer to myself as Scottish rather than British (and fyi for those overseas (the US especially) I can never be considered 'English'), I figured I wouldn't get far with a Scottish theme....my Christopher Kane boots would count and that's it! So I'll be wearing UK designers and high-street for the whole month of March. Yesterday I chose my Vivienne Westwood (ignoring the non-British Melissa brand!) and today we have Topshop. Expect lots from the likes of Irregular Choice, River Island, ASOS, Office and maybe even my Alexander McQueen or Terry de Havilland if the weather improves. A little side note, I have these shoes up for sale in a bigger size on eBay-they end on Sunday if you need them in your life ; )

Wearing: Lace print dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, black tights and cardigan Primark, shoe print scarf gift, felt flower clip DOLLYgirl.
Fit: True to size and a nice fiddly buckle for me! Heel 4 3/4".
Comfort: Didn't have any issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.