Saturday 3 March 2012

Day 600 - Go Shorty, It's Your Birthday

Shoes: Pewter glitter 'Gorgeous' Topshop

Hiya, quick post today because I'm feeling rather pooped! Looky at the post number-600 freakin' shoe days we've had over the years, pretty darn fabulous if you ask me. Anyway, I'll be busy with eBay sales tomorrow and this lovely glitter pair are up there just now if you're interested. I've had them a while and have never worn them, so have been clearing out lots of shoes whenever I can. They have a fab mirror, cone shaped heel and are a nice pewter shade. Hope you're having a good weekend my lovelies.

Wearing: No outfit post.
Fit: True to size, 5" heel.
Comfort: Don't know because I haven't worn them.

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.