Monday 5 March 2012

Day 601 - A Singer In A Smoky Room

Shoes: Fan print 'Cleo' Schuh

Hello! What a beautiful day today, bright sunshine, a little cold but not enough to revert back to gloves and a scarf.  I must have changed my mind about what to wear today 5 or 6 times.  I had one pair of boots in mind, then couldn't find a dress to match, found a dress then had several options for shoes, changed into yet another dress and settled on these shoes which I haven't worn before. The fan print and sparkling brooch detail are what sold them for me.  I also bought them in a floral print, although much prefer this pair.

Wearing:  Floral striped dress New Look, grey tights, cardigan and zebra scarf Primark, sunglasses ASOS.
Fit: True to size, adjustable buckle.  5 1/2" heel and 1 3/4" concealed platform.
Comfort:  Not entirely comfortable, they squish your toes, easy to walk in.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.