Monday 12 March 2012

Day 606 - Starships Were Meant To Fly

Shoes: Cream and black 'Role' River Island Design Forum

Hello, what a lovely start to the week, bright sunshine and really warm!  I did do my nails last night and although I took delivery of 3 new pairs of Irregular Choice shoes/boots today, they were all closed toes and it seemed a waste to cover up my pedi which took hours!  Nail wraps may have no drying time, but boy do they take long to apply.  Hopefully this will stay on for weeks though, so it's worth it.  Fyi, they are Fearne Cotton leopard print ones that my sister got me for Christmas.  Oh and I ordered hair dye today, well excited to try out something new.

Wearing:  Dog print leggings H by Henry Holland, black and nude rose babydoll dress ASOS, cardigan and hat Primark.
Fit: True to size, back zip, 4 1/4" heel.
Comfort: Easy to walk in, the band across the toes can rub after a while.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.