Wednesday 14 March 2012

Day 608 - I Mean My, My, My, My You're Like Pelican Fly

Shoes: Black 'Carnaby Bond' Irregular Choice

First up, apologies for these crap pics, they in no way do these gorgeous boots justice.  I'm back to using my broken camera (which has at least been turning itself on, so that's a small miracle) and it hates all-black shoes.  It also hates my yellow dress as it came out white in most of the photos.  It's a bad thing when the camera on my phone works better than the real thing!  Anyway, I'll hopefully sneak the good camera back from my sis soon and I know I keep saying it, but I will purchase a decent one soon.  Onto the outfit and these boots are new (from Letsbuyshoes); I've had my eye on them since last year and was so happy to strike them off my Irregular Choice Autumn/Winter wishlist!  I felt a little like a shire horse plodding along in them with the fringes, but I'm totally in love with them.  I'm racking up quite the arsenal of must-have IC boots, which excites me immensly!  The lacing up is tricky though as the laces are woven through the fringes and after taking them out on one foot (and spending the next 15 minutes lacing them up and through the fringes again), I decided it was totally puzzling but better to do it without taking the fringes off.  I went a size up in these after using my Petrisha pair as a guide, which have a similar shape.  However they do feel bigger than those and Pat's Picnic.

Wearing: Yellow seagull dress Fearne Cotton at Very, suede leggings, cardigan and fur hat all Primark, pegasus brooch Miss Selfridge.
Fit: I'm a bit undecided with whether you need to size up or not, they don't feel massively huge on me though, so it's always safer to get a size bigger.  Heel just under 5 1/2" with a 2" platform.
Comfort: Easy to walk in, a pain to lace up.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.