Wednesday 21 March 2012

Day 611 - I Only Need You When My Heart Is Beating

Shoes: Turquoise poodle ankle boots Irregular Choice

Was feeling a bit rough yesterday-the starts of a cold (sore throat, light-headed and lethargic), so didn't have time to get this post up.  You know when people say 'which item would you save in a fire?', well obviously you would get yourself and family to safety and not grab anything (I'm a grand-daughter and niece of firemen can't you tell!)...but in the vain of 'most favourite/treasured belonging', these boots would definitely be up there (with a  few others).  I would be gutted if anything ever happened to them, plus they're hard to find nowadays to replace, which makes them all the more valuable to me.  They're everything I like all rolled into one boot, the colours are fabulous and the poodles adorable!  I can even forgive the lack of platform, for the cute slim wedge heel and the fact they're so comfy.  Do you have any shoes you'd be devastated if you lost?

Wearing: Scenic print dress New Look, vest, leggings and hat all Primark, cardigan Be Beau at Matalan.
Fit: Just over 4" slim wedge heel, true to size. Can be worn several ways.
Comfort: No problems with these.

2 comments :

  1. I love those boots. The only pair I've seen recently were a size too small! :0(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted them for so long, got outbid on ebay, then offered a second chance!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.