Saturday 24 March 2012

Day 614 - I'm A Teach These Cats How To Live In The Ghetto

Shoes: Leopard print 'Kitten' Irregular Choice Loves Heatherette

Well a little bit of an unusual foot image for you today.  Yesterday I went shopping and didn't have time to take pics before leaving and the battery had died on the 'real' camera, so I had to rely on my mobile and didn't really get a decent shot.  Other than this sneaky one when Mum and I stopped for some J20 and a big block of chocolate cake in Debenhams.  Yep, that's my wheelchair foot-rest you can just spot-how freakin' fashionable!!  Anyways, my hair....didn't entirely turn out as I'd hoped.  I couldn't decide whether to go for grey or lilac and in the end mixed some silver with lilac and this was the outcome.  It's a gorgeous iced lilac but unfortunately the roots haven't taken for some reason (you can't really see here).  It's annoying me already, so I'm going to have to try something to fix it.  Not the cute first pic I was hoping for : ( Oh and look how shiny my nails looked...this is my new fave colour Sophie's Pink by Models Own and I don't know how my nails suddenly got so pimpin'...probably just jinxed it and they'll break now!

Wearing: Orange floral dress F&F at Tesco, leggings and horse scarf Primark, cardi Be Beau at Matalan, shell bag River Island, 3 woodland animals ring set, bird on a branch ring and bow brooch all Topshop (I think), owl and stag rings Primark and flat owl ring (from set) H&M.
Fit: True to size, 4" heel, slip on.
Comfort: Really easy to walk in and comfortable.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.