Wednesday 28 March 2012

Day 616 - When The Rainy Days Are Dying

Shoes: Blue suede 'Audrina' Irregular Choice

I've totally neglected you recently...all weekend and Monday I was busy in the house and never got out at all.  Everyone was raving about the weather and I was getting a little frustrated missing out on it!  I eventually got out yesterday but ran out of time to write this post.  I've had loads of eBay things to do, attempted to tidy my room (yet again) putting away my winter shoes that have been sitting out (back into the Irregular Choice vault-no easy task I tell you!) and swapping them for a few summery ones, plus I re-did my hair because the yellow-ish roots were annoying me.  The colour is brighter lilac now and although I like it, I'm not as keen on it as the faded, pale greyish lilac from last week.  I'm sure it'll lighten after a few washes though.  As you can see below the colour looks completely different on my camera-phone than with the flash of the 'real camera'.

Wearing:  Navy striped dress Matalan, boat cardigan Peacocks, star ice-cream bows Yama Yama Pretty Mama.
Fit: I need a size up in these, the uppers cut very tightly across the foot, true to size in length though. 5" heel and 1 1/4" platform.
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.