Friday 30 March 2012

Day 619 - You Bernie Mac Funny

Shoes: Black and red orb seal 'Lady Dragon' Vivienne Westwood/Melissa

Hello, how are you all today? It's the end of the week, yipee!  Our street is currently being dug-up and resurfaced, so I've been rudely awakened all week and have spent the entire day trying to block out drilling and digging noises! It's been glorious weather again though, so I popped out for my walk trying to avoid stray wheelbarrows and pipes and got sprayed by some big machine-how relaxing(!)  Onto my outfit and I wanted to wear a really summery dress just in case it does get colder this weekend and I don't think you've ever seen these shoes here before (I think I've only worn them on a TSGD break).  I had another pair in mind, but changed at the last minute to these and they worked perfectly with the dress.  Hope you all have a good weekend.

Wearing: Floral gingham dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, cardigan New Look, Hello Kitty geek necklace Claire's, belt gift.
Fit: True to size, adjustable slingback, 4 1/4" heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.