Wednesday 4 April 2012

Day 622 - Broken Heart Again, Another Lesson Learnt

Shoes: Black 'Morgan' Messeca

Where have I disappeared to this week? I hear you ask. Well you may not believe this (unless you're in the UK), but on Monday it was freezing and rained all day, so I didn't go out, Tuesday it got worse and we had...snow! I know, how ridiculous is that? We haven't had a drop of snow all winter, then April appears and we literally went from shorts and sunglasses one day to fleeces and scarfs and gloves the next! Thankfully it was more like sleet here and hasn't stuck, but there's like 7" in parts of Aberdeenshire and it's moved south today and there are areas of England covered in a blanket of the white stuff. It's all rather freaky, especially as we were getting such beautiful, warm weather before that. Anyhow, it was still cold today, but dry, so I ventured out. I've been desperate to wear my new Messeca shoes, but couldn't as I was only wearing British brands last month. They make me extremely tall, I was like a giant in these today!

Wearing: Floral dress George at Asda, black leggings, cardigan and red bird postcard print scarf all Primark.
Fit: Run a little small, the US8 fit me (UK5) perfectly.
Comfort: I think the zip/ankle strap section could rub at the heel, but very easy to walk in.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.