Friday 6 April 2012

Day 624 - Don't Need No Hateration, Holleration In This Dancery

Shoes:  Black 'Smooch' Irregular Choice

I decided to wear bunny shoes today, it is Easter afterall.  I could find my green bunny Abigail's Party but I thought they were too matchy with this dress, I couldn't for the life of me find my pink pair (think they're hidden in the IC closet and I ain't getting stuck in there again).  I considered my I'm Bossy bunny shoes, but likewise the green felt too matchy and I could've worn my black pair but instead opted for these ice-cream sundae t-bars.  No bunnies or Easter theme in sight after all that!

Wearing: Green butterfly dress Dorothy Perkins, bunny hair bows Yama Yama Pretty Mama, black leggings Primark, bow belt (taken from dress) Tesco, cardigan Be Beau at Matalan.
Fit: Almost 4" heel, two stud fastening settings. Snug fit but I opt for my regular size.
Comfort: No issues although they'll probably be more comfortable after a few wears.

1 comment :

  1. Amazing look! Love those shoes!
    Rebecca www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.