Friday 13 April 2012

Day 627 - We're Goin' To A Place Nearby, Gotta Go

Shoes: Cream 'Astoria' boots ASOS

I looked this dress out because it used to be one of my favourites, but hasn't been worn for a while. It was actually quite chilly today and we kept having hail storms, so I needed the ankle boots as I wasn't keen on exposing any flesh! I really can't keep up with this ever-changing weather, I thought I'd seen the last of my ankle boots but I guess not.

Wearing: Turquoise floral dress Dorothy Perkins, leggings, cardigan and leopard belt Primark.
Fit: True to size, 4" heel. Button detail are elasticated and side zip to get on and off.
Comfort: Easy to walk in, no problems with these.

1 comment :

  1. Yay these are the boots I messaged you about....there still squeaky, ha! I do love them though. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.