Monday 16 April 2012

Day 629 - Your Car Don't Work, We Can Go Without It

Shoes: Blue glitter 'Elevated 3 Strap' Vivienne Westwood & Melissa via Shoeaholics

So it was my little sisters 30th birthday and all the family came round for a birthday lunch on Sunday.  We can't quite believe she's 30 as she still looks 12 in every sense!  It was a good day anyway with too much cake and treats!  She did get a juicer though, so I'm hoping she's going to make me lots of healthy juices; she has recipes for all-sorts (clearer skin, stronger nails, energy, detox etc).  I reckon I could get quite into it, especially in the summer months.  Onto my outfit and I haven't worn this dress yet, I keep taking it out then changing my mind, but it looked pretty yesterday with these shoes and the pony necklace.  It's got poodles and Eiffel Towers all over, which are adorable. I criss-crossed my straps rather than buckling them straight across just for something different (and it's really easy to do on these as the buckles swivel).

Wearing:  Eiffel Tower & poodle print dress H By Henry Holland, navy leggings and stag ring Primark, unicorn and flower rings Miss Selfridge, pony necklace Topshop.
Fit: A little snug, narrow in the toe. 4" heel and adjustable buckles.
Comfort: My toes were aching!

2 comments :

  1. Love how you crossed over the straps, just found your blog and am admiring you shoe collection x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. It's been a while since I've been to your site and this is why. So many eye-catching shoes, I could end up on this blog for hours. LOVE the color along with the texture of this shoe.

    I think I'll browse a little more and then hand in my Man-card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.