Wednesday 25 April 2012

Day 635 - Honey Got Me Runnin' Like I'm Flo Jo

Shoes: Yellow tartan 'Rainbow Bright' Irregular Choice 

What a difference a day makes! As I'm writing this post, I'm shivering at the thought of wearing such a summery outfit! It's really, really cold, rainy and miserable when yesterday was sunny and suitably spring-like. As this dress has so many colours in it, there's a variety of shoes I can wear with it.  However, I was half-tempted to wear my Rosy green striped platforms for a second day running, as they looked fabulous with this dress and were still sitting out.  Then I remembered I had these yellow and green tartan heels, which as colourful as they are, completely mirror the colours in the dress.  They looked cute together I thought.

Wearing:  Flower-pot dress Dorothy Perkins, satin floral and paisley scarf and black leggings Primark, cardigan Be Beau at Matalan.
Fit:  True to size, generally I find the 'cortesan tie' much roomier than the snug fitting cortesan courts.  4 1/2" heel.  
Comfort:  No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.