Friday 27 April 2012

Day 637 - It May Be Rainin', But There's A Rainbow Above You

Shoes: Black 'I'm Bossy' Irregular Choice 

Hello chickadees!  I wasn't sure how the weather would turn out today, it was supposed to be rainy and cold but actually it was bright and dry when I left the house.  My outfit felt a little wintery!  It rained much later, but I probably could've gone for something a little less...black!  I didn't have much time though, so it was a quickly thrown together outfit. Aren't these shoes just adorable though?

Wearing: Dotty dress Pearl Lowe for Peacocks, reverse spot tights, cardigan and bee ring Primark, blue stone ring my Granny's, horse and unicorn rings Miss Selfridge.
Fit: True to size, stud fastening, 4" perspex heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

1 comment :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.