Sunday 13 May 2012

Day 647 - I Ain't Got A Motorboat But I Can Float Ya Boat

Shoes: Lilac floral frill wedges Irregular Choice

It felt a little more summery today, so I wanted to wear some pretty, pastel shoes.  I couldn't decide between my mint green Alexander McQueen courts or these floral wedges that I'd had for a couple of months and never worn.  I decided on the latter (as you can see!), they are "old-school" Irregular Choice and oh so fabulous!  Although wedges, they do have the cortesan style toe (the roomier version) and have loads of typical IC over-fussy details, which I love!  I'm also wearing my new ASOS sunglasses which I adore.  The shape is great-I just wish the weather was better so I could wear them more often.

Wearing:  Turquoise floral dress Dorothy Perkins, cardigan Be Beau at Matalan, leggings Primark, turquoise hair bows H&M, sunglasses ASOS.  
Fit:  True to size, 4 1/4" heel.
Comfort:  No issues with these.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.