Wednesday 16 May 2012

Day 649 - If You Need A Friend, I'm Sailing Right Behind

Shoes: Pink 'Croco' Vivienne Westwood & Melissa 

I started last week with a new outlook on life about not getting stressed, being more organised, writing things down, eating better and generally taking better care of myself.  This week I've let it all go though.  I'm so disappointed!  It started when my tooth began to hurt (never a good thing), it's meant I can't drink or eat anything hot (cold doesn't seem to bother me too much, although it still hurts a little).  I have an appointment near the end of the month, hence why I thought I could wait it out.  Plus I never have cash on me or in the house and no bus-pass any longer (something I'm hoping arrives this week but hasn't thus far and that's stressing me out too), so I couldn't make an appointment at the dentist as I can't walk that far or get any transport!  I'm going to have to ring tomorrow though because it's hurting too much tonight.  I don't think it's fair to get toothache, when you take good care of your teeth and to be honest it has only started bothering me since my last trip to the dentist.  Then I put on 2lbs when I've been trying really hard to lose the weight I'd re-gained!  Annoying again!  My head has hurt for 2 days straight, not helped by two little birdies deciding it would be funny to fly up my bedroom window at 6.30am yesterday (yes 'up' it not 'into' it-trust me this makes more noise! All the while the other one is sitting on the ledge chirping it's wee head off until I poked my groggy-head out the curtains)!  I'm getting cranky without my usual supply of tea and I'm behind with work and everything's getting on top of me.  Phew.  It's not the end of the world and things could be much worse, but it's just been one of those weeks.  Onwards and upwards though, right?  Anyway quickly about the outfit, actually really liked it then ruined it with these shoes.  I felt frumpy and they hurt my feet for some reason yesterday.  I'm annoyed because I could've picked upwards of a dozen shoes and went for these and hated them.  Could I mention the word annoying any more in this post?  I think not.

Wearing:  Car print pleated skirt Primark, white belt (taken from dress) Dorothy Perkins, t-shirt H&M, cardigan Be Beau at Matalan.
Fit: Run a little small, not enough to go up a size though. Adjustable buckle fastening. 3 3/4" heel.
Comfort: Toe-crushing after a while.

1 comment :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.