Tuesday 29 May 2012

Day 658 -They Fall Apart Like Marilyn Monroe

Shoes: Turquoise 'Margaux' wedges Terry De Havilland 

A quick look above at my blog banner and you'll notice I've worn these shoes with this dress before. I was aware of it when I picked it, but the other option was yet another pair of shoes I'd already worn with the dress. Given that the last time this duo was seen was September 2010-I think you can forgive me! I was keen to take advantage of the decent weather last week and get my maxi-dresses out. I have no issues with wearing maxi's with boots or more wintery shoes in colder weather, it's the coat/jacket situation that limits me. I think they work best with a short jacket, denim or leather for example and I don't own either. I have tonnes of coats but they are all reasonably full-skirted and that in-between length and I run the risk of looking like I just stepped off the Dr Quinn set! It was quite a lazy-thrown together outfit and yet another day without makeup because of the heat!  I think I may just have one more outfit post then I'm caught up, you'll be pleased to hear ; )

Wearing: Parrot print maxi G21 at Asda, black cardigan Be Beau at Matalan, sunglasses Prada.
Fit: True to size, adjustable buckle. 5 1/2" wedge heel and 1 1/4" platform.
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.