Monday 4 June 2012

Day 661 - I'll Make A Hearse Out Of Your Rolls Royce

Shoes: Black studded sandals Primark

On Saturday I was meeting a couple of my old Uni pals for a belated birthday lunch.  It was one of those days where I really wasn't in the mood for going out and even getting ready was a chore 'looks too wintery, feel too fat, too short' etc. My bedroom looked like a clothes-bomb had hit it by the end of the morning and right before I left the house I had yet another change of heart and whipped off my other ASOS maxi to replace it with this one that I'd worn last week, which is more comfortable.  I was scrambling about for accessories at the last minute (!) and paired it with these sandals which haven't seen the light of day for years and as much as it pained me to do so, I wore black with tan accessories (me and my black/brown never together phobia)!  It was a lovely day (sunny but not too hot) and great to see the girls and hear their stories.  The Prada sunnies were a hit as was the dress and I felt alright in my outfit after all that.  I got some lovely pressies too, including this Shamballa bracelet, so sparkly under lights! I hadn't managed to take any photos before leaving, hence the multiple 'on-the-bus' shots!    

Wearing:  Floral maxi ASOS Curve, black cardigan Be Beau at Matalan, tan belt (taken from dress) H by Henry Holland, tan camera bag Primark, horse pendant Claire's, rose charm pendant Red Herring (Debenhams), bow hairband gift, sunglasses Prada, frog, parrot and bunny rings Miss Selfridge.  
Fit:  True to size, 2 adjustable buckles fastenings, 4 1/2" heel and small platform.
Comfort: A bit of a struggle to get on and off (and they leave horrendous trap-marks) but comfortable and easy to walk in.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.