Friday 15 June 2012

Day 670 - My Mind’s Filled With A Thousand Thoughts Of You

Shoes: Pewter sandals Miu Miu

This dress is sooo pretty.  It's got a really fun, flirty shape even if I do struggle with dresses being too tight across the bust but massive in the waist and armholes.  I always wear a cardi anyway, so it's not noticeable.  I love the flamingo print and the skirt is really full, but I didn't realise how windy it was yesterday.  Stepped out the front door and skirt up round my neck, Marilyn style!  Our doorstep seems to always have a bit of a a whirlwind thing going on, so I persevered and clung to the skirt all the way along the road and back again!  I don't mind so much if I have leggings on, but bare legs and windy days are no good! Let's just say I was glad to get home especially as my walk involved walking past several workmen who had nothing better to do than watch me battle with my dress!

Wearing:  Cream and navy flamingo dress and swallow cardigan Dorothy Perkins, shoe scarf gift, 'Mischief' sunglasses Irregular Choice, earrings Claire's.
Fit: True to size, tie front, 4 1/2" heel.
Comfort: Generally pretty comfortable and easy to walk in.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.