Saturday 23 June 2012

Day 675 - Honey Got A Booty Like Pow, Pow, Pow

Shoes: Yellow and blue 'Ruth' wedge London College of Fashion & New Look 

It was supposed to rain yesterday but didn't thankfully, so I got out for a wee walk.  I thought I'd wear a really bright outfit because it was a bit dull outside.  I love the little hula-girls on this dress I bought the other week.  These wedges are certainly a work-out for the legs.  I'm not saying they are difficult to walk in but you do just have to remain aware that you're high-up and have further to fall!  It takes concentration when walking to ensure you're not going to step on something that will make you topple and they're very heavy to lift!

Wearing:  Frill dress H by Henry Holland (and belt taken from other HH dress), cardigan Be Beau at Matalan,  leggings Primark, hairband gift.
Fit: True to size, 6 3/4" heel and 2 1/4" platform.
Comfort: Didn't have any issues with them hurting...you have to be careful at walking (really concentrate), but I managed quite a good pace without toppling!

1 comment :

  1. Hi hun! Found your blog through Victoria (above) n love it! Im a shoe girl myself! Love these shoes, yellow shoes are pretty rare so whenever I see a pair I gotta buy em. xox

    My Blog : The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.